XITING Announces a New Release of the Xiting Authorizations Management Suite (XAMS), Its Flagship Automation and Security Solution for SAP Systems.
Xiting Authorizations Management Suite (XAMS) dramatically simplifies role design, maintenance, testing as well as vulnerability scanning of custom ABAP code and the creation & validation of SAP security concepts.
Tampa, FL, March 17, 2017 – XITING, a long-time SAP Silver Partner, specializing in SAP security software and services, announced today the newest release of its flagship automation and security solution, XAMS, with additional capabilities designed to simplify the migration to SAP S/4HANA and to further automate role redesign projects in legacy SAP applications.
XAMS has helped global customers, such as BOSCH Security Systems to simplify role redesign projects for SAP significantly and to eliminate the risk virtually, usually associated with such projects. Dieter Krebs from AUDI explained why the carmaker chose XAMS for an RFC optimization project at AUDI “Even a small mistake made while cleaning up the interfaces can result in costs that run into the millions. We did not want to take that risk.”
Patrick Bockel, CEO of Xiting explains: “Cleaning up authorizations of 500 RFC interfaces in an organization like AUDI, without impacting its daily operations, can only be carried out consistently with an automated tool.”
Latest XAMS features include:
- Migration to SAP S/4HANA: The new release of XAMS dramatically simplifies the migration of roles and authorizations to S/4HANA. Legacy SAP applications and S/4HANA use completely different data models, making it difficult to migrate roles and authorizations. SAP provides a so-called “Simplification List” that explains the differences but it is still a manual effort to migrate the roles. XAMS automates these time-consuming tasks while giving you the opportunity to optimize your role concept in the process. The results are shortened project times and less cost involved in such a migration project.
- Guided Procedures: This innovative feature guides role administrators along common tasks that are involved in role redesign projects. That dramatically reduces the learning curve involved in using the feature-rich XAMS.
In total, Xiting Authorizations Management Suite (XAMS) Service Pack 12 comes with over 90 new features and enhancements.
Latest posts by Michael Kummer (see all)
- SAPInsider Conference in Las Vegas 🗓 - June 25, 2018
- 2018 SAP TechEd Las Vegas 🗓 🗺 - June 25, 2018
- How to reduce the business impact of a role redesign project - March 22, 2018