Xiting is excited to announce the second SAP Security Brunch in Atlanta, hosted together with our partner EPI-USE. The event is an excellent opportunity to learn, eat and network in a casual environment while learning about the latest trends in SAP security, including customer success stories, and lessons learned.
Attend this session to learn about critical vulnerabilities in SAP systems that are often not properly addressed. You will also learn about the impact a bad security design has on your SAP system landscape. You will get an understanding of the importance proper roles and authorizations have and what you need to consider in your security design. You will see a live demo of how easily high-privileged users with some spare-time can alter your system and evade SAP’s security framework.
Case Study – RFC Redesign at RUAG
RUAG AG, a Swiss aerospace, and defense company decided to improve the security of their over 3,000 RFC interfaces. The challenge was to reduce the authorizations of each RFC user without negatively impacting the RFC interface or its operation. To accomplish that, RUAG decided to use authorization simulation and test automation solutions from Xiting. After a complete and successful redesign of all RFC roles, RUAG also enabled UCON for additional protection.
SAP Single Sign-On Benefits and Use Cases
SAP Single Sign-On is a quick-to-implement, yet highly effective productivity and security solution. Based on standards, such as SSL and SNC, SAP Single Sign-On can ensure all data transferred between SAP clients and servers is securely encrypted while significantly improving end-user productivity and reducing password-related Helpdesk calls. In this session, we will give you an overview of SAP Single Sign-On and its various implementation scenarios.
- How to Tackle a GRC Project
- Data Redaction and Data Retention
- Embedding Data Privacy into Data Security
Date: Friday, October 13th, 2017, starting at 8 am
Location: Westin Atlanta Perimeter North, 7 Concourse Pkwy NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
- 08:00 – Welcome Networking
- 09:00 – SAP Hacking (Alessandro Banzer, Xiting)
- 09:45 – How to Tackle a GRC Project (Amanda Dunbar, EPI-USE)
- 10:30 – Coffee Break
- 10:45 – Case Study – RFC Redesign at RUAG (Michael Kummer, Xiting)
- 11:30 – Data Redaction and Data Retention (Marius Smith, EPI-USE)
- 12:15 – Networking / Brunch
- 12:30 – SAP Single Sign-On Benefits and Use Cases (Michael Kummer, Xiting)
- 01:15 – Embedding Data Privacy into Data Security (Juliet Henry, EPI-USE)
- 02:00 – Networking / End
Seating is limited for this exclusive event; please be sure to register right away to secure your spot using the registration form below. Complimentary valet parking is available for the first 20 registrants. Food and beverages will be served throughout the event.
Latest posts by Michael Kummer (see all)
- Ask the Expert at the GRC Conference in Las Vegas - December 4, 2017
- Press Release: Xiting Authorizations Management Suite (XAMS) SP12 - March 20, 2017
- SAP Security Brunch in Atlanta 🗓 🗺 - March 15, 2017