Join us at GRC 2018, taking place February 12-15 at the Wynn Las Vegas, and learn more about the challenges and potential threats caused by over-authorized RFC interfaces.
Xiting will present a customer case study about how to reduce risk and liability with an RFC role redesign.
Abstract: RUAG, a leading Swiss technology company decided to redesign the roles of thousands of over-authorized RFC users in a complex SAP landscape to reduce risk and exposure. In this session, we will present a best practice approach to RFC redesign project, lessons learned, and tools used to execute this project successfully.
Date: Tuesday, February 13th, 2018
Time: 3:30 – 4:30 pm PST
Room: La Tache 2
By participating in the session, you learn:
- What are RFC interfaces and what are they used for,
- Why many SAP customers assign the mighty SAP_ALL role to their RFC users,
- What are the challenges of building smaller roles for RFC users,
- How to de-authorize RFC users risk-free,
- How to automate testing of role changes,
- What is UCON and how does it compare to authorizations.
Our close collaboration with SAPinsider this year has made it possible to extend a special registration discount off the on-site registration price:
- Register from January 19 through the conference – SAVE $300
If you’re able to attend the events, please be sure to stop by booth #350 in the Exhibit Hall for a chance to win one of these daily giveaways:
- Amazon Echo
- Jaap Wireless Sports Headphones
- Philips Hue White Smart Bulb Starter Kit
You can view the full agenda as well as claim your registration discount by visiting www.GRC2018.com/Xiting.
We hope to see you in Las Vegas!
Latest posts by Michael Kummer (see all)
- ASUG Alabama Chapter Meeting 🗓 🗺 - April 11, 2018
- ASUG Florida Chapter Meeting – Spring 2018 🗓 🗺 - April 11, 2018
- ASUG Pacific Northwest Chapter Meeting – April 🗓 🗺 - April 11, 2018