We are proud to announce that top experts from Xiting will be at HANA 2017, taking place February 27 – March 2 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando.
Xiting will host an educational session talking about How to simplify the migration of authorizations to SAP S/4HANA.
HANA 2017 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and is the definitive conference for organizations evaluating, implementing, and optimizing SAP HANA® to accelerate business processes, drive advanced analytics, and simplify IT.
Stop by our booth for a chance to win great prizes
Our close collaboration with SAPinsider this year has made it possible to extend a special registration discount off the on-site registration price:
- Register before January 27 – SAVE $550
- Register after January 27 – SAVE $300
If you’re able to attend the events, please be sure to stop by our booth in the Exhibit Hall.
You can view the full agenda as well as claim your registration discount by visiting www.HANA2017.com/Xiting.
Educational Session Details
Title: How to simplify the migration of authorizations to SAP S/4HANA
Abstract: In this session, you will learn about the changes and challenges of S/4HANA relates to roles and authorizations. You will also learn how to simplify such a migration using the Xiting Authorization Management Suite (XAMS).
The functionality involved: Xiting Authorization Management Suite (XAMS)
- Learn the basics of SAP S/4HANA, including changes and challenges.
- Learn how XAMS analyses your existing roles and compares them with the new data model of S/4HANA
- Learn how XAMS can save time by automatically marking transactions that don’t exist anymore in S/4HANA or that have been consolidated into new transactions.
- Learn how you can significantly expedite your migration project while lowering the risk of costly mistakes
- Learn how you can design virtual new roles without affecting users
We hope to see you in Orlando!
Latest posts by Alessandro Banzer (see all)
- ASUG Tampa Networking Event 🗓 🗺 - April 13, 2018
- SAP Security Challenge – April 2018 - April 1, 2018
- How does the European GDPR affect my Roles and Authorizations? - February 6, 2018