Xiting will present a customer case study about how one of the largest Swiss retail companies migrated to SAP S/4HANA.
Abstract: COOP, a leading Swiss retail company, decided to migrate their global finance system to SAP S/4HANA using the system conversion method. In this session, you will learn how COOP approached this project, what issues they ran into, what lessons they learned and what tools they used to expedite the migration and to reduce the risk.
By participating in the session, you learn:
The importance of considering roles and authorizations during a migration.
The significance of SAP’s Simplification List.
How to reduce the risk and effort of a migration.
Tools and solutions that can help to expedite a migration.
Our close collaboration with SAPinsider this year has made it possible to extend a special registration discount off the on-site registration price:
- Register from now until January 19 – SAVE $550
- Register from January 19 through the conference – SAVE $300
If you’re able to attend the events, please be sure to stop by booth #810 in the Exhibit Hall.
You can view the full agenda as well as claim your registration discount by visiting www.hana2018.com/Xiting.
We hope to see you in Las Vegas!
Latest posts by Alessandro Banzer (see all)
- Training: WNAADA – Advanced Authorizations in SAP 🗓 🗺 - January 10, 2018
- SAPInsider HANA, Admin, Basis and BI 2018 🗓 🗺 - January 4, 2018
- SAP Security Challenge – January 2018 - January 1, 2018