SAP S/4HANA is the next generation enterprise software. Many customers perceive S/4HANA as a direct successor to the SAP Business Suite. However, SAP S/4HANA is a new software development and not an advancement of SAP ERP. A direct conversion from the old ERP solution to the new S/4HANA solution is therefore not possible.
When upgrading to SAP S/4HANA, customers must consider their authorization design, system requirements, and the verification of the used components. In SAP S/4HANA, some transactions have been deleted or replaced with new transactions and SAP Fiori applications.
Our SAP S/4HANA migration service uses the Xiting Authorizations Management Suite (XAMS) to show which roles and transactions are affected. At the same time, we can redesign your SAP roles for a successful migration to SAP S/4HANA in the context of the new data model.
Your benefits at a glance
- Assessment of the costs associated with the migration project
- Quick adjustment of your SAP authorization roles
Our services – step by step
- Analysis of existing roles and transactions that are affected by the migration (also available as a separate SAP HANA Security Readiness Check service).
- Automated role creation within SAP S/4HANA based on the results of the Security Readiness Check (target design) and the specifications of the previous roles (origin design).
The following optional services are available:
- Productive test simulation of the new roles on SAP S/4HANA
- Additional review of the new roles for SOD conflicts, critical permissions, and manually or modified authorization profiles
- Clean-up of roles based on the issues found
- Update SU24 to SAP S/4HANA.
- Security check of custom developments that will be migrated
- Configuration of SAP Fiori user interfaces