S/4HANA Security– What You Need to Know
S/4HANA brings new application security challenges, including the introduction of new business functionality and the addition of HANA and Fiori layers.
Join this webinar to understand how S/4HANA security differs from traditional SAP ECC security and the key aspects that should be considered before and during the S/4HANA implementation, including:
- Security Implementation Roadmap – Understanding the differences and how to leverage information from your existing environment to fast-track your security design
- Efficient redesign with the Xiting Authorizations Management Suite (XAMS)
- S/4HANA Implementation Case Study – lessons learned
Date: Thursday, August 10, 2017
Time: 11 a.m. PT – 12 p.m. MT – 1 p.m. CT – 2 p.m. ET
Duration: 60 mins.
Chris Aramburu – Senior Manager, TC-ERP – Protiviti
Michael Kummer – Senior Vice President – Xiting
The following on-demand webinars are currently available:
- Case Study: How to simplify the migration of authorizations to SAP S/4HANA
- How To Simplify SAP Role Administration using Xiting Authorizations Management Suite (XAMS)
- Case Study: Learn how Daimler AG optimized roles of RFC and other technical users in SAP